Our goal is to help you identify the things that you can control. So you can spend more of your time focusing on the matters of the heart, mind, and soul.
We provide financial assistance that ranges between $50-$250/per person/year.
What We Can Assist With
- Mammograms - Early detection is key for breast cancer. We can assist with the costs of a mammogram.
- Gas Cards - Getting to and from treatment/doctors appointments can be costly. We can provide a gas card.
- Hotel Stays - Sometimes you are required to stay overnight near the hospital, we will provide funds if you live more than 45 miles from the facility.
- Medications - An unavoidable process of treatments include medications. We will pay for medications through your cancer treatment directly to your pharmacy.
- Medical Bills - Have additional bills not mentioned? Tell us about them, and we may be able to relieve some of these financial obligations from you.
In order to be eligible for financial assistance you must:
- Have a diagnosis of cancer confirmed by an oncology health care provider.
- Be in active treatment for cancer.
- Be a resident of Texas.
- Meet our eligibility guidelines of 250% of the Federal Poverty Limit. See Below.
If you are in need of assistance, please fill out the following application form and we will contact you within 48 hours with how we may be able to assist with some of your financial hardships.
Your information is safe and secure as it is protected by strict industry standards of personal information processing with our 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
To begin the application form click here.